Happy Birthday Nae-Nae.
We love you and miss you alot.
Recently the kids shouted for me to come outside and look at this cool cloud. I did and it looked exactly like a dragon flying through the sky, complete with smoke billowing out of his nose. We all stood there and watched this cloud until the wind blew it away, and apart. It made me think of you, and all the fun cloud pictures, and tree pictures we used to find.
Hoping you have a wonderful day. And you are catching up to being old like me really quickly now aren't you? Enjoy this last year of youth!
1 comment:
I am not happy to be 29 I'll leave it at that. That said Kayiah is really into finding things in the clouds and more recently in the tree shapes, u remember how we used to do that on hot nights up in the attic LOL? I never told her about that but she just started doing it I thought that was neat. I love how creative God is and I think he does little things like that on purpose. When Kayiah first figured the cloud thing out I was driving her to walmart on a back road and her cloud was an elephant and it really looked like 1 too
Post a Comment