It sure has been a busy fall so far. In addition to school and cubscouts (we had our Raingutter Regatta at the end of September) and church activities, we have enjoyed and endured several other things.
As far as enjoying...I am so enjoying my sister Dena'e and her daughters here for a nice long visit. They only have one more week left. We have spent lots of time together and the kids are so enjoying playing with their cousins. We took a fun trip to Hershey Zoo and Chocolate World, my sister and I have walked the kids to the library, enjoyed playdates, taken all of them to our town's fun harvest festival with my Dad. I have some nice pictures. I will try to post some later. I am sure going to be sad when she heads back south.
The not so enjoyable. It has been one doctor appointment after another here. That really makes staying on a normal school schedule hard. We have had allergist appointments, dentist (YAY! No cavities, again) appointments, Gastroenterologist appointments. I don't really enjoy all the running around, and either bringing all the kids along, or sending them to my moms. The kids are doing so well with it though. This week my dad watched the older ones as I took Rachael and Benny to the dentist. The big boys stayed on task and did school work the entire morning. They have also done a suberb job of sitting nicely in waiting rooms. Six kids can be kind of overwhelming in small waiting areas, like the dentist and dermatologist (that was for Jerem), but they bring school work and reading books and sit nicely.
Asher is having more blood work done next week to follow up some unusual results from his last appointment. Hopefully soon we will have more specific answers. I hate that they are taking more blood. Last time they took SO MUCH!! I hope this time, it is only a few vials. He is already anemic, this probably doesn't help. But it is nessesary. Please continue to pray for Asher.
No comments:
Post a Comment