"I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart
(where?) down in my heart
I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart,
down in my heart ....TUESDAY!"
Nate looked up from this elaborate Dinosaur picture he was creating and said, "Why is it on Tuesday, Mom?" I started laughing and so did he when I explained that it was TO STAY! It is fun when they get the jokes now.
Tuesday we are full of joy. The rest of the week, we are a miserable family!
Hope that story fills you with joy on Tuesday or any other day of the week.
3 comments:
Ha ha ha... kids are too cute!
I agree, it is fun when they can get the joke :) It's fun to be able to laugh with our kids through the day !
Kids are such natural comedians. Humor sure helps on those cold days when you're stuck inside.
Too Cute! I love those conversations!
Post a Comment