The past week or so, Jeremiah has been pretty concerned about who he might marry. This isn't something he has been looking foward to, he pretty much dreads the idea. But, I think he feels that this is ultimately going to be in his future. We have tried to encourage him that God has someone special picked out for him, and he doesn't need to worry at all about this now.
Sunday morning at the breakfast table I heard Jeremiah tell Rachael,
"I guess getting married won't be that horrible- the only really bad thing is that you have to kiss the bride!"
I will have to save this line for when he is engaged and really looking foward to kissing his bride. I am enjoying having such cute and funny little boys.
3 comments:
That is so adorable! Your right...this is definately a story you will have to remind him of some day :) Missing your family...xoxo
That was so cute and you're right it'll be funny when he's engaged to his future wife. You should get your letter anytime now I mailed it out tuesday I think :)
ha ha just the title of this post got me giggling! ;)
hey what's the name again of the apple you have been really craving lately??
xoxo's <3 Stacey
Post a Comment