Monday, March 24, 2008

Blessings- in color

Here is a shot of Asher and his mommy on Easter Sunday! Happy First Easter Asher.
Asher Stephen Madison. 5 weeks old already
My four oldest kids. I can't believe how big they are all getting
and below: How blessed I am with these six kiddies! Thank you God!


And one last shot. Rachael and her baby-doll. All day long Rachael is right next to mommy waiting for her turn to hold Asher. She is a big help. Sometimes he is screaming and crying and then he suddenly stops. I go in to see Rachael tucking a blanket around him, giving him a pacifier, singing to him, holding his hands tight. On top of all this loving attention to Asher, Rachael has recently become very interested in helping mommy cook, bake and take care of Asher's clothing. She helped make the pineapple stuffing for easter, stirred the dinner tonight, and she helped make the pudding and set the table. My future happy homemaker! I love you Baby Girl!


6 comments:

Denae said...

Asher totally looks like Nate as a baby in that 2nd picture! I love all the Easter photos. You're lucky to have such a good little mommy to help you! Kayiah is not so interested she may say don't cry baby mayna, or what happened but she is a big helper to me yesterday after sitting down to nurse the baby I realized I was terribly thirsty Kayiah got me a glass from the drain board and filled it with water from the bathroom sink shd had the biggest smile bringing it to me, she was cute. You guys all look great. Oh I must of 4 got Milenahs picture on my blog I had 1 Ill put it up today. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Rachael,
That is so great that you a a good big sister to Asher.So how is Asher doing? Thank you Rachael for your example of helping your mommy cook, clean Asher's clothing, set the table...see you l later...love you...Ashy

cb4swife said...

Oh my...what cute pictures...you look so adorable standing there with all your kiddos! I can't believe Asher is 5 weeks already...ugh! Li Li looks a little sad in the one picture...Verity did not want to participate in our Easter pictures...I was wondering if her twin cousin was doing the same thing...I managed to get a couple though! I love the beautiful pic of Rachael and Asher! Love ya...

Bonnie said...

Beautiful pictures Danielle. The one of Asher at 5 weeks is precious! What wonderful experience Rachael is getting and how neat to see how she joyfully serves your family in this busy season. I agree with Ashlyn, Rachael you are an example of a joyful servant even to the grown women.

Amy said...

Hi Danielle,

I saw your comment on my blog and I had to respond in the same. I've read your blog many times also, and should have left you some "love" a long time ago. No more lurking! :) Congrats on the birth of Asher - all 6 of your kids are cuties! I can't imagine having 2x as many as I have now. I don't know how you do it!! You are truly blessed with a beautiful family and I enjoy reading about your adventures.

Audrey said...

Dani~

Loved seeing that Easter morning picture with your kiddos..It reminded me of one that was take of my grandmother on Easter and her six kids (when all was said and done she had 8) What a sweet picture! So much fun how Rachel is being such a big helper and taking this big sister roll so seriously. What a blessing! Love ya