Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ressurection Sunday

How blessed am I? Looking at these pictures just brings me so much joy, and makes me remember how God has given me everything that I hold dear. And I don't deserve any of it.
Rachael age six, Benny age five, Nate age ten, Jeremiah age 8, Elijah age 3, Asher 14 mths, Joel thirty-something! My most favorite people in the whole wide world, all under one tree!




Asher has sure grown since last Easter (he was 5 weeks old then). He is so adorable. He loves peeps and jelly beans!! He didn't get a basket of his own, but the bigger ones are all happy to share with him.

We loved going to church as usual. When we left the worship service to go back to Sunday Schook I was so happy to see that the Ushers had to set up more rows, all the way back to the end of the sanctuary!! How God has blessed our church! That evening we had a great time hosting my parents and our friends for dinner. Everything was yummy, if I am allowed to say so myself, the kids played wonderfully, if a bit rowdy together, giving us grown ups a few hours to talk together and eat desserts and coffee. Joel had us all chose a Ressurection egg and he went thru the booklet that comes with them after the meal. Elijah was a bit suprised to find he had nothing in his egg, until we all made a huge deal about him having the empty, special egg. "He is not here, he is risen, just as He said!" Yay Jesus!! Thank you for dying and rising again!! Thank you for saving us!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Dani, what an example you are to me of a joyful and grateful momma!! I love watching you with your little ones :) What great pictures of them all together!!!

Denae said...

They all look so cute what a great Easter! Mom said dinner was really nice! we miss you guys,

Audrey said...

I love your family! What great pictures...love the matching shirts for the boys. Very sweet. Thanks for your grateful heart, my friend.

cb4swife said...

I love the pics too...a very handsome family :) I am so glad you are all well! Love ya...Shannon

cb4swife said...

"Happy Easter. You all look so nice in that Easter picture. You look pretty Aunt Danielle.I love you"...Ashlyn
"I love lu Li Li"...Evelyn
"Happy Easter. I love Rachael's dress"...Verity
"Goo Goo Gaa Gaa"...Blair

Trish said...

What a cute picture! They are all getting so big, miss you guys!

Amy said...

aren't those resurrection eggs neat? evan made a set at MOPS and was able to share the story of Easter with us all. :)