

Joel and I celebrated our twelfth Anniversary on Sunday. It is hard to believe that a whole dozen years have passed by as we lived life together. How blessed we are. We were not sure where to go this year and ended up going back to Philadelphia. We visited the art museum, which we haven't been in in about 14 years, and then toured Independence Hall.
We are looking forward to many more anniversaries and years together, if the Lord allows.
Twelve fun things about us:
1. Our first apartment was in West-Chester Pa.
2. Our first date was the day before Joel's 22nd birthday.
3. I was 17 years old.
4. I was 20 and Joel 24 on our wedding day.
5. We went to Annapolis and Virginia Beach for a Honeymoon trip.
6. Before we had children we had a puppy whom Joel used to rock to sleep :)
7. We had our first child 3 months before our second anniversary.
8. We have lived together, in West Chester, Rising Sun MD, and now almost eight years in our "new house"
9. We both hate brussel sprouts and lima beans, so our children have never even seen them.
10. Our six children help make up a total of 21 grandchildren for Joel's family, and 12 for my family.
11. Joel proposed in a Chinese restaurant on March 20. We married three months later.
12. Twelve is the number of years God has given to us to love and grow together. May He multiply that many times!
8 comments:
A half dozen kids in a dozen years!
Congratulations you 2! Glad you were able to get away for some time together. May God bless you with many more years together.
Congratulations. You are loved and blessed.
YAY!!! Congrats! I love Bonnie's comment :) God has been so good to your family! xoxo
yay for happy anniversary! Wow time goes so fast that seems to be my motto these days... I love you guys what a cute couple u are. Wow March 20 is also kayiahs bday, cool. We are praying for Asher too
hey is that the outfit in last years pic too? LOL I am the same way Im always like I had that on in last years pic ( these family pics I had taken of Lew and I 2 years in a row, I think youhave a copy of them both LOl)
Yup, same skirt. It was new last year, but it is nice and lightweight and it has been so hot lately, it seemed a good choice again this year. Hopefully by next anniversary it will be too big!
Love you Nae Nae. Only a sister would point it out! HA HA HA!
Congratulations on your anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been 12 years already! You two are a beautiful couple - I wish you many many more years together. May God continue to bless your beautiful family! (Which we hope to see SOON!!!) I will call or email you after July 4th to plan a get-together....even if it's in September, at least it will be on the calendar!! :)
Happy Anniversary to you both! Yay 12 years is a blessing and how blessed you have been in those 12 years. =)
Post a Comment