We have it. It is yucky. Waiting for it to pass. Four of the six kids have, or had it. And two are still doing well. In a way, I am glad to get this out of the way before Thanksgiving.
So we have been spending lots of time in our jammies, eating homemade soup from my mom and watching way too many videos. School is cancelled for the week.
Soon, I will download my photo program to our new computer and be able to post some pictures. I don't think I have taken any since my sister left a few weeks ago though.
So that is why this blog has been pretty lame lately. Not much to report! No pictures to post! Just lots of sniffles, fevers, cranky children and mommy!
2 comments:
I was wondering if you were all sick since I did not see you at church. I am so sorry that you are all not feeling well...praying for you guys...
I think people would be very interested to see the pics of when I was up LOL. U know since you all have pretty much taken over my blog.
Post a Comment