I bought a crate of clementines at the store on Tuesday. The kids love them, and with the illnesses we are having, I was happy to see them eat the entire crate full in two days.
My Dad picked us up some more Gatorade and clementines at the market today. He put the crate in the kitchen for me.
A bit later I heard Rachael exclaim, "Oh, Mommy, Look how huge this clementine is!!"
It was very, very large for a clementine.
Just average size for a grapefruit!
Thanks, Dad, for the extra citrus that you bought for us today! We haven't had grapefruit in a while, and it gave us a good laugh!
3 comments:
Very cute! Hope you all are feeling better!
you should stick some limes in there jsut to be funny.
Praying for you all, my friend. Hope you are all well SOON! Missed you at church today. As crowded as it was, the picture will just not be the same without all of the Maddies!
Post a Comment