Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Season of Snapshots

Early Morning Worship Practice (coffee for mom first is a must)
Doing school


A cute welcome to our home...


Being awarded the "God and Me" pin. The boys worked for several months to get this award at Cub-Scouts.




A Happy Birthday to Elijah. Can't believe he is four already!


Finally put my fears behind me and figured out how to install the software necessary to download pictures. It wasn't very tricky.
We had a very full fall season. A lot of nice memories were made, especially with my sister and her two girls. We made it through the swine flu. Our little Li-Li celebrated his fourth birthday with a store bought cake. I still wasn't feeling that great and this was a special treat. Besides the Thomas cake, Elijah enjoyed and overnight trip to Mom-Mom and Pop-pop Down the Highway's home and we even got to watch their town's Holiday parade. Elijah and his cousin, Verity, spent a special day with their grandparents with a trip to the Hand's On House, lunch at McDonalds (my mom was surprised at how much these two little peanuts can pack away!) and a trip to the Dollar store. Thank you to everyone who made Elijah's day so special. We sure love this little boy!
I am sure I will have some more pictures as we decorate and get ready to celebrate the Savior's birth.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yeah Pictures! You did it! Congratulations on figuring it out. Happy Birthday to Li-li.

Denae said...

Li's cake is so cute. I love seeing all the pics!

Denae said...

oh btw our pumpkins are still alive and well LOL, I can't seem to throw them out unless they start to rot so we still have themn out front even with our christmas wreath on the door! baby Milenah is not allowed on our tables I won't let her see that pic : )

Danielle said...

Denae-
Asher gets on the table all the time. He isn't ALLOWED on the table, but that does not deter him at all.
I did toss the pumpkins. It made me sad but, well it is December. I still have the autumn wreath on the door though.
Love you!