Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow much fun!





We had our second snow of the fall already. I am wondering if we are in for a more white winter. The kids would sure enjoy it. We had about 10 inches maybe this time. It was hard to measure since it was cold and blowing all over everything. We bundled up on Sunday and took everyone sledding. Asher looked like the Stay-Puff marshmellow man in his snow suit (we bought this for Nate, so we have gotten good use of it over six children) and was so funny to watch trying to walk. He would take a step and then face-plant right in the snow. He didn't last too long out there, poor thing.
The rest of the kids, and Joel had a great time sledding and playing in the snow. It is so pretty to see it all white and clean looking. Especially early in the morning. I had a chance to go out for a night time walk and I love seeing how the snow sparkles like diamonds in the moonlight (and street light). Everyone's christmas lights look that much more beautiful reflecting off the snow also.
Almost ready for Christmas here! Lots of wrapping left to do and some baking yet. Only four more days!!

3 comments:

Denae said...

I wish I could go to the snow at mommom and poppops house and play with my cousins. It doesnt snow in Savannah! kayiah

Denae said...

yes we are kinda jealous of your white christmas, not for the cold or the shoveling part but deff would love to see the snow and let the kids play in it! Im sure it is beautiful!!!

Bonnie said...

Cute pictures. Love the group shot! My kids were enjoying the snow all weekend too! If I don't see you, haev a Merry Christmas!