Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snapshots of Celebrations!

Waiting to see if Santa came! We are rather mean, taking our time. The kids all had to make beds, and brush teeth. I took a shower. Joel made coffee and put on Christmas music. The anticipation was building and building at the top of the steps!

Biggest brother and littlest brother. Asher adores Nate. I think the feeling is returned!

Formal Christmas Eve shot. I have a nicer one, with Benny looking forward. Hard to believe how big these kiddies are getting! It was so nice to be able to hold a Christmas Eve service this year at our church. Not candle light (I don't think it is allowed at a school), but wonderful just the same.


Celebrating on the 23rd with the Eder side. Singing Happy Birthday, Dear Jesus. Dinner was the much anticipated and very yummy usual. Meatball and roast beef sandwiches, chips, pasta salad, jewish apple cake and cherry cheesecake. Kayiah and Milenah even got to join in singing on speaker phone all the way from Savannah. Did NOT even come close to having them there in person though. Not at all. :(



Most of the cast of the Annual Eder Christmas Pageant. The kids planned for a few months and practiced together. They did an outstanding job. Even the littlest ones had their Bible verse lines down. This is a very special tradition, one of my favorites. We finished by singing many Christmas hymns together before going back for desserts.

We had a great Christmas season. Managed to stay away from the hospital's pediatric wing, which is always a bonus! I have some more pictures that I will post soon.




No comments: