Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Half Way There!!

Wow! This pregnancy is flying right by. Of course I have the harder half left to go, but I am excited to meet this little baby. I haven't had an ultrasound and if I do have one, I don't think we want to find out, as tempting as it is. I just love the anticipation. The kids like being surprised also. With Asher, they did not know what kind of baby he was until they came to the hospital to meet him. They all said that was fun.

So, I have another appointment on Friday. It has been a busy week here. I had an appointment Monday, Asher goes to the GI Dr tomorrow, and I have mine again. Add in three night time meetings, one special 6 year old's birthday !!! and a visit to family coming on Saturday, and teaching Sunday school on Sunday...and is a busy week!

I am trying to get more intentional with not gaining extra weight and have started up walking again after a few months off. It is so cold and dark in the morning, but it is refreshing also. As long as sickness stays away, I am going to keep it up. I am looking forward to it being brighter out in the morning in a month or so. Already, the kids have more time outdoors after school than a month before. For so many reasons I can't wait til spring!

2 comments:

Denae said...

yes we are ready for spring too. I have started doing squat and kicks and need to put my push ups back in, also this intentional ab exhaustion thing, which is basically when ever you think about it during the day you flex and hold your ab muscles as long as you can you have to be able to feel it to work though if your stomach isnt a little sore it's not working.

Keith and Julie said...

yeah Danielle! I'm so excited for you & this baby. I love that there are soon going to be tiny little ones in the church mix again!
And I have to say that I'm looking forward to brighter early mornings too but I also don't want to have these months fly by too fast! Our little Aaron is growing up way too quickly! He climbed up 2 steps this week!!! I did get an evening in the basement with him last night though just the two of us - that was fun!

A very busy week for you! I'll keep you in prayer that the Lord would give you energy and strength to delight in his plans for each day! Lord willing I'll get to see you at two of those 3 meetings ;)