Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Babies

The three adorable 2008 additions to our family. Asher was born in February, followed in March by Milenah, and Blair in July. What a bunch of cuties! It was so fun to get these pictures back in October when my sister was visiting. We had a friend from church come and do professional family photographs, but this is one of my own.

But they won't be the babies of the family for too much longer!

Joel and I are thrilled to be expecting our seventh (never thought I would get a chance to write that) little one June 2. !!!

9 comments:

Denae said...

our little cuties! I love this picture! Congrats to you guys 7 is surely a blessed number.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I was hoping there might be another little Maddie one of these days...I'm guessing some members of the family are hoping for a little girl :)

Keri

Kelly said...

Hurray! And praise God! Congrats!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! And we will just assume it is a boy until we hear otherwise!

Trish said...

Congratulations Danielle, another Madison :). 7 is a blessed number, couldn't imagine not having my 7 blessings :). Trish

Shannon said...

YAY!!!! We couldn't be more excited for you!!!! Maybe we'll have 3 June 6 th b-days. Love you guys:)

Audrey said...

Yay! I was waiting for another announcement from you guys! So exciting!!! We are thrilled for your growing family!

Katy said...

Congratulations on number seven!!

Denae said...

dani will you email me this pic just send it as an attachment, I really need it thanks!