
Rachael made this little Nativity set and put it on our cabinet. I didn't realize, at first that there was anything special about these toys left out. Until Joel called my attention to them. Polly Pocket Mary, Indiana Jones Joseph, and doll-house baby Jesus! I love my little girl!

I entered a drawing on Black Friday (yes, I was out shopping) at our local Christian bookstore. I did not think much about it and was so excited when the phone wrang on Monday letting me know that I had won the WillowTree Nativity set!! I love this, it reminds me of one that my mom made in ceramics (did all moms take that back in the eighties?) that I believe belongs to my sister now.
So which one do you like??
2 comments:
yes I do have it, it's up on our bookshelf so it wont get broken, that is so cute what rachael did. Kayiah following in my footsteps regularly brings a few dozen little pets to the manger scene, I actually took pics of it just never posted. I love the set you won that is so cool!The other year at a Christmas party I won a big santa cookie jar and it remindes me of the other 1 mom made! I loved christmas at our house when we were little!
i also love how snuggly buggly baby Jesus is in your set, we always see him in the manger but i love that he is being cuddled!
Post a Comment