Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting Excited

We are all getting excited here to meet our newest little boy. I still have about eight weeks to go, and those last two months seem to take the longest! I am feeling really well and the last ultrasound showed an average sized, healthy looking baby. The first NST went well also.

We have a little stash of new things for our little one. It is so fun to see all the little onesies and jammies and know we will soon have someone small enough to fit them. My mom bought an adorable Winnie the Pooh bed set for the crib, she didn't want the seventh baby to feel unloved, having blankets and sheets that six other babies have used. Plus she said it was on a super clearance sale and she couldn't pass it up! I am so blessed to have parents who are just as thrilled with grandbaby number 13 as they were with number one.

So that is the update for now. The above picture is from Easter. It is the closest to a belly picture as I will take. Or at least post on a blog!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I just might have to switch care groups in 8 weeks just so I can hold that little one! =)

Denae said...

You look great! I cant wait to hold my baby nephew!

Charlie and Lisa said...

Hooray for baby Madison #7! I'll be praying that the next 8 weeks fly by. What an encouragement it is to this often harried mommy of two to see the joy and peace that you have while awaiting your seventh! Thanks for your example!!