Both boys get pretty excited seeing the youth band at church on occasion, and it gives them incentive to keep on practicing away in hopes of being able to worship God with music when they are big.
Maybe I should buy Asher little headphones to protect his ears! I love how much these boys love each other! Asher mimics and wants to be involved in everything they do.
Baby boy update: Had my second Non stress test yesterday. I was there for two hours as the baby would not cooperate. It doesn't help that the placenta is anterior (in the front) and blocks the sounds in certain areas. I was about to head down for an U/S when they decided to give it one more try. Baby cooperated and I was able to leave an half hour later!!
I spent the rest of the day washing baby clothes, cleaning out a closet and making space in that closet for the little dresser full of baby things!
2 comments:
Keep up the good work boys!!
I love the drums! I have always been fascinated by the coordination it takes. I would love for one of ours to learn, but that ain't happening here! Rick's brother became a semi-famous drummer and he grew up with it and he figures he has done his time.
Enjoy the "music" =)
glad it's at your house, i think we'll let Kayiah practice ballet
Post a Comment