Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Card Duds

Due to two children having pneumonia, and a few other fighting tummy bugs, and colds, this Thanksgiving we were happy to lie low and have a feast with just the nine of us. Even Luke joined us at the table (you can't see him, but he is in the high-chair). I broke out the china, and we had all the usual yummy dishes. I think Jeremiah was most excited by the Sierra Mist I bought. He loves soda, and doesn't often have it.
Before our meal I thought I should try to get a nice picture for the Christmas card. I don't have very many of all the children together...


...and after about twenty shots, with maybe one or two that everyone looks normal, I don't wonder why. But I love them anyway!! So thankful for our little family and anticipating the blessings that God will show us this coming year.
Now you will have to wait for the card to come in the mail to see the one that we thought was best! It is not either of these!!


1 comment:

Denae said...

Can't wait to see the real pic! Haven't attempted to take mine yet.