Friday, July 1, 2011

Beautiful

My beautiful hydrangea bush is in full bloom.  Every year it grows bigger, and fuller and I can barely remember the tiny, skinny little plant Joel bought for me for Mother's Day about six years ago.  I have a new bush to plant, a pink one that will hopefully rival this blue one in a few years. 
My sweet three year old.  All tuckered out after an afternoon of swimming and sunshine.  Sound asleep on the couch with his two favorite things, "Asher-puppy" and "green blankie". 

2 comments:

Denae said...

was great talking to yo last night. I miss you. I always think of you when I see Hygrengas(sp?) if some1 has them I always think or say oh my those are my sisters favorites. Love the sleeping Asher, was getting ready to post a similar one of M so stay tuned

Amy and Brian said...

AWW! I love hydrangeas! Brian planted one out front for me as a wedding gift! It is not very big yet, and is only just blooming little blooms, but can't wait until it gets bigger!! Asher is cute as ever!!