Saturday, July 30, 2011

Little Boys' Day Out

 Once again my parents created an oppurtunity to share special time and memories with my children.  They used a pass that we had purchased them for many local historic sites and took the "little boys" out for an adventurous day.  ALL ABOARD!!
 The day was very warm, but that didn't damper their enthusiasm.  After a visit to the train museum they took a ride in the open-air car in Strasburg. We hadn't been there since Elijah was in the stroller and I was expecting Asher, so this was a new, exciting trip.
 The boys had a great time playing with this train table at the museum. 
Looking at all the model trains.  What little boy doesn't LOVE trains?  And what little boy doesn't LOVE a day spent with Mom-mom and Pop-pop?  I am so thankful for all of our family and the neat memories our children will have with both sets of grandparents.  I did not grow up with a close extended family at all, so this is new for me, and I love watching these relationships develop between the generations.  Thanks Mom and Dad!!

No comments: