Just a FYI. Do not catch up on blogs while all the kids read and nap with a nice glass of homemade iced tea and the bag of Honey BBQ Fritos. Because if you do, you might just be dismayed to find out that a serving size is 11 chips. Eleven? You're kidding me right?
Why do I agree to allow boxes of free chips in this house? Because normally I am NOT a chip person. At all. Much more a cookie, cake or brownie person. And who can pass up weeks worth of free snacks? But these Fritos have something in them I'll tell you. Something addictive. Now I need more tea to wash down the 11 (times 5) chips I ate.
Yeah, don't do it.
3 comments:
Ack! Chips are the downfall of us all! I can't have them now that I am dealing with gall stones. I keep telling myself how wonderful it is that I have those things. ;)
Nice to "see" you. It feels like it's been forever. ;)
oh yeah I love those although I never buy them for that reason, along with other things I can't buy b/c I eat too many are funyuns, frito scoops w/ cheese to dip them in and almost any cookie.
I did the same thing with a bag of "Kettle" chips...my advice is: take out the serving (or, more realistically, the serving and 1/2) that you want and put the rest away. In te back of the cupboard. and tell the kids you aren't eating anymore...you know they like to rat people out (not necessarily yooouuur kids, just kids in general are like that!! LOL)
Post a Comment