Monday, September 17, 2012

Back to School 2012

In the midst of such a busy time here, with Timothy, the addition and lots of other things, this is the only picture of "back to school" that I managed to take.  All our little scholars are seated and ready for our circle time.  This is the first activity of the school day.  We sing a few songs that we are working on learning, or just ones we enjoy.  We do our Bible.  Nate, Jeremiah and Rachael are working together in the same book, Benny has a curriculum, and Asher and Elijah and I are enjoying working through a  book of Bible stories and a corresponding coloring book.  Even Luke has a Bible coloring book that he enjoys working in.  So far so good.  After Circle time we begin on all the other subjects with the usual breaks for baby care, discipline sessions, chores and meal prep.  It sure makes for a busy, busy, busy day.  We have an eighth grader, sixth grader, fifth grader, second/third grader and a Kindergarten student this year.  My mom has committed to coming to help me about two mornings a week, and that has been a HUGE blessing. 



1 comment:

Denae said...

Love the new template! Your letter is coming I promise, I have been a bad letter writer and am riddled with guilt! As you see by my blog nothing too exciting has happened but I will get it in the mail this week. Promise!