OK, here are some pictures, even though they are quite terrible. I guess that is what you get when you don't leave any time to take Easter morning pictures and you take them in front of the ugly foot ball field two steps away from the van, when you are on the late side of getting in to church on Easter morning. But anyway, the kids looked cute and I wish I had a nice picture this year. I will have to dress them all up again when we have some flowering trees and take a nice shot of them all.
I served a late Easter lunch to my family and my parents. I did the ham and the macaroni and cheese in the crock pot and they both turned out well, I don't eat cheese, but the kids told me it was good. I always enjoy using my wedding china. I should pull it out more often and have fancier dinners more often instead of saving it for holidays. It was nice to have some sun on Easter, since we have had lots of gloom this winter. It has been so gray and cold this winter, not much snow, not much sun. We are so ready for spring!
Some EXCITING news!!!!! Baby Timothy is on the move! He took his first steps on April 4, one day shy of turning eleven months old!!! The picture above is right when this was happening, the older kids came running to see, and to encourage Timmy to walk to them. It was really sweet, he was clapping his little hands and the other children were so excited for him. Me? All this growing up makes the mommy sad. He is my earliest walker, all the rest waited until thirteen months.
I can't believe that Timothy is coming up on one year old! Where does the time go? I try to enjoy it as much as I can, it sure is challenging sometimes, he is still a very poor sleeper, and the days are so busy with school and errands and things, but I am sure thankful to God for this family.
Timothy and Joel spent some time early this morning in the kitchen, where Joel discovered Timmy loves to climb into the cabinet and just sit and explore the tupperware and things that I keep in there. This is our black hole cabinet. Sometimes you open the door and things fall out at you, other times things disappear completely. But Jeremiah, my ever organizing child, had recently cleaned it up, therefore Timothy can fit in there nicely. Timmy was up three or four times last night and then up at six for the day. Yay for Daddy taking the early shift, I stayed in bed for another hour. I have been sick again. I barely recovered from the strep throat (I think that is what it was) and then got hit with this crummy cold. Timothy has it also, and some of the other kids have touches of it, but I think due to my lack of sleep and just being run down to begin with, that I got hit hard again. I can't wait to feel good again, it is wearying to feel rotten for weeks on end. I want to have energy to do things, but doing more than the basic things, laundry, cooking and school and of course baby care, leaves me exhausted. But I am always thankful to God for my good health and that I do get to have days were I feel very good. He is so kind to me.
We recently had a fun excursion with the cuzzies. These two found an excellent hiding spot. I can't believe these "babies" are all five, or almost. Wish you were here, Denae. Milenah might have been able to squeeze in there with them!
2 comments:
I'm going to bring my Nikon up and we will do a nice photo shoot, we can even go somewhere if you want, Id love to do that with you guys I can edit them and everything and i'll just send you the copies to email or we could upload them right to your computer. I wish lew could make it up and we could do a big family shoot again, but I guess by July it will be out dated with the new one coming along :)
oh and where's my letter btw? guess it might be kinda late for that now im hoping to get up as soon as this ultrasound is over !!!!
Post a Comment