We are waiting for Little Boy to arrive. It won't be long now. Probably less than a week.
Would you pray that it goes well? I have preeclampsia and have been put on strict bedrest. I also have many Dr. appointments to go to, which in my mind doesn't really go with the "strict bedrest up only to use the bathroom" ruling. The illness has been a bit scary for me, and Joel and it has been a long few weeks. But it won't be long now. We are all excited to meet this newest Madi.
Please pray that the symptoms remain improved with the bedrest and that my body remains healthy. Little Boy has looked well for all the tests so far, it is me that is not well. But of course if I get worse it doesn't go well for the wee one either.
I will update with news about Timmy's second birthday soon. The camera with the pictures is in my hospital bag, not near me at the time. But he LOVES his gift of a Little Tikes Cozy Pick-up truck! For several days we could not get him out of it. We had to tell him that "Pop-pop Truck is sleeping". He still spends an awful lot of time getting zoomed around by his willing servants in his new truck.
We celebrated with Joel's parents and had a nice time. My parents came over for donuts and coffee on Timmy's birthday to see him with his truck. Oh Timothy! What joy you bring to our home. Happy Birthday Baby-Love!
1 comment:
praying for you. Posting on the blog for you now b/c I know you will have time to look :)
Post a Comment