~all six with the turtle. The kids were pretty happy to play with this turtle, collect lots of goose feathers and of course step in goose doo-doo. But what a pretty day! Looks like Benny is making yet another face in the family pictures. He is such a clown.
Joel has the week off from school. He starts summer school on Monday. We have been enjoying this beautiful week. We took the kids to a county park for a picnic on Tuesday. We enjoyed peanut butter (what else), and fruit, pretzels and twizzlers for dessert! Asher had his usual!
my handsome Jeremiah. He really wanted a picture with the turtle's head...
Nate took this shot of Joel, Asher and I. It isn't too bad, except we are looking down...
Exploring with Daddy. Notice Rachael in the dress, it doesn't slow her down at all, and I love my bundle of pink in the middle of all her brothers. This is one of the play dresses I made her last year that is still holding up after many, many washes. Joel took the kids to explore while I sat and fed the baby. We also had a surprise visit by our good friends the Kundrats. The kids were so excited to run around together for a while.
Please pray with us for Asher. He is back to being extremely fussy and irritable. I am going to be taking him back to the doctor to see if there may be some cause for this. It seems unusual to me. He had been clearing up, and now it is all back. I don't know if he is getting too used to the Zantac and it isn't working or if something else is the matter, or nothing. We had to cut our picnic way short since Asher was very upset. He also wasn't happy tonight strawberry picking. We had fun, but he did not!
Stay tuned for pictures of strawberry picking. Boy were the kids stained red!!!
6 comments:
What cute pictures of the kiddies. it is cute to see her spot of pink in all that manlyness! poor Asher we will pray for him, poor little fussy boo, and poor mommy too! I'm glad you are having a fun week with Joel off that park looked really fun I think Kayiah would have loved that turtle to!
You beat me to the blog world! It was fun running into you guys! It sure was a beautiful day.
Very cute pictures of your family. I love the picture of all of the kids together and Jerem with the turtle head.
I will be praying for little Asher-and for you!
Yeah...you have a van that can toake the whole family to fun places together!!!! I am so excited for you. I love the pic of all the kiddos. Maybe this time next year I'll have a bundle of blue in the midst of all my pink :)Love ya...
Hey - I would know that turtle anywhere! Grings Mill is a favorite for us too, I remember going there when I was growing up, with as many bikes as we could fit in the back of the Suburban. The "waterfall" is always a highlight. I'm impressed that you can make Rachael dresses! Isn't that fun? I love sewing, but I mostly alter things rather than actually create. That's a gift worth having. I am praying for you guys Dani as you seek to care for Asher. Please let me know if there is any way I can serve you in this season. - Linda
We're praying for little Asher - I must say he is a cutie !! I loved getting glimpses of him last night - his cute little face and smile :) But may the Lord bless you with rest soon, Danielle, and also the grace to care for your family in love and patience even if you don't get sleep. What a fun day out that you had.
that last comment was me, sorry for the "anonymous" title :)
Post a Comment