Painting bug boxes to start off Jeremiah's 8th birthday party...
A prayer of blessing for our Little Weeping Prophet. I love this picture of most of the kids praying, and of course a few who are making sure everyone else is praying...
Hmmm.. Which cupcake is the biggest? I had fun decorating the cupcakes with mud, grass and gummy frogs and worms. They turned out really cute!
My niece gives the poor lady bug a whack! What they will do for candy! This poor pinata would not stay up, we had to keep tying it up by the legs because the holder thing ripped off on the first whack. But eventually the kids got what they were after!
A Happy future home-maker. Rachael loves to help me in the kitchen. Here she is making the corn muffins to accompany the vat of Chicken noodle soup I made. See my nice new big stock pot?? I am so excited. I finally bought some pots that fit the quantities I need to cook for my crew. Thanks Joel for letting me do that! Before, the black pot on the stove (for noodles) was my largest one!
Soldiers at ease. I thought this was so cute. They took a break from playing war to play a game of monopoly in the hideout!
No blog post is complete without a cute photo of little Asher! Look how blue his eyes are! He is eating and enjoying sweet potatoe, applesauce, and banana now!
Benny is smiling for his hair cut. A first. He usually goes kinda crazy. But now he is a big brave boy. Barber daddy once again gave four boys and himself a cut this past weekend.
The glider holds many kids. How much fun the kids get out of this swingset. I love Elijah's open mouth here. We have been enjoying the gorgeous fall weather here. The kids hurry out after the lessons are done with toy weapons and doll babies, bikes, skateboards, and scooters for a few hours of fun before it gets too dark. That is the only bad thing about fall, it is getting dark too soon now.
2 comments:
I love seeing all the pics! The praying at the birhtday party was awesome, I dont know whats up with pinatas our ususal problem is that they wont break no matter how many daddys get involves so we have to use the strings. Rachael is looking so tall inthat picture of her cooking, we'll see if daddy teaches my girls how to cook hahaha. I liked the boys playing monopoly int he middle of war and of course asher is so cute. Milenah finally eats the rice cereal after a wek of trying and her turning her head and actually getting angry at me, i thought I might just have t nurse her forever : )
Thanks for posting pics from the party. What fun! I hope that Jerem was blessed by the celebration!
Rachael looks so grown up! How did this happen? My baby is 6 today!
Cutie Asher in the hat. Silly boy-what is it about the night time with that little boy? I just don't believe that he can be that cute in the day and be such a putz in the night.;D
See you soon.
Post a Comment