We had a few gorgeous days this week before the rain started, so the kids and I went out after lunch to rake up the leaves. Asher wasn't so sure about being in the pile here...
Nate getting really big. I didn't get a shot of Jerem or Benny. They were off playing WWII in the yard. That counts for school, right?
My happy little Asher. He loved to crunch the leaves. He is nine months old today. How time flies. How we all love this little boy.
Adorable!
Rachael and our neighbor Jen, love to care for Asher. The whole time we were outside they pushed him around in his stroller and pretended to be his momma. They also played so nice with Eli. These two little ladies often beg me to let them have Asher to play with indoors or out. He loves all this attention. They love having a real, live baby doll to play with.What a pretty fall we have had. It seems to be just about over, my one pear tree is dropping most of its leaves today in the rain, so I guess I have at least one more day to go out and rake. I like that chore.
4 comments:
I'll second that!!! I LOVE raking leaves - we don't have much but the other weekend we were at Keith's parents and we all jumped in to help them and his gma's yard raking events... they insisted we didn't have to do it and we insisted that we must! :) It's so fun - especially with kids on a non-windy day!
Leaf piles are such fun! We had our leaf pile play day one day last week after school.
What a fun doll Rachael has to play with-I'm jealous!! I wonder though, does she hand him back when his diaper is full?
Li-Li (alias the candy bandit) is such a handsome little guy!
Our Oak tree is just starting to drop it's leaves what a mess, fall is kinda funny here the tree was green and then it drops brown leaves we are trying to find where they are hiding. Lew and I couldn't believe how big nate looked its sad. You are lucky to have such a good little mommy to help you out, Kayiah is getting there but you know 3 yr olds their world is pretty much about themselves hahaha.
I just love your little Asher! Thanks for letting me steal him from you the other night;) Hope you are having a great start to the short school week:) YAY! HAppy Thanksgiving Dani=)
Post a Comment