
Ok., I cannot get the photos to upload in the order I want. And for times sake I am not attempting to rearrange them. I usually end up with the pictures all getting deleted...So this first picture was of the first snow we had here. We had several snowy days last week. I wasn't expecting snow this day. I had four lines full of laundry out to dry! I left it out until four oclock and realized it is not going to dry and so I sent the boys out in the snow to pull it all down.

Here is my little Elijah Christopher on his third birthday. His cake was a snowy Bob the builder cake. Banana cake (which Rachael did most of the prepping for. She melted butter, mashed bananas and cracked all the eggs and helped whip of the chocolate frosting too, she is such a helper to me) I put "snow" all over it because we had about an inch or so of snow stick on the ground that day. He kept requesting a pink cake but I think he was influenced by his sister in this choice.

New skills for Li-Li. We spend many hours in this potty. I have actually moved the potty chair to the corner of the kitchen, cause I just can't stay in the bathroom half the day. We aren't making a whole lot of progress despite the happy looking potty trainer in the photo. He is enjoying that train book though. And the M&M's he gets if he performs. Ah this too will pass and then that will be just one more way that my baby is growing up and getting too big too fast.

Elijah is such a joy to our family. He is starting to laugh at jokes, and tries to make them. He gets embarassed when he giggles sometimes and hides his face in his hands. He loves trains and trucks and can be very possesive over them. He loves his Eeyore and still has his blankie and pacifier, which I secretly love. What a snuggle bug he is when he comes downstairs with all three wanting to sit and cuddle. He got to enjoy a Birthday Breakfast out with Mom-mom and Pop-pop E. last week. He and his twin cousin Verity had a very fun morning. Visiting puppies at the mall, having breakfast and then going to Chick-Filet to play on the play structure and have a snack. Our birthday celebration was pretty tame for him. We have had a sick Asher here for a while and I was just happy to get the cake made. The only reason he got a homemade cake was because I couldn't find the number to the bakery. Joel came home with McDonalds for a treat for all of us. So that was how we celebrated the joyous day when God gave us Elijah. Thank you God for my Boo. Please give us many more years of happy birthday celebrations with this sweet boy.

Here is my little Elijah Christopher on his third birthday. His cake was a snowy Bob the builder cake. Banana cake (which Rachael did most of the prepping for. She melted butter, mashed bananas and cracked all the eggs and helped whip of the chocolate frosting too, she is such a helper to me) I put "snow" all over it because we had about an inch or so of snow stick on the ground that day. He kept requesting a pink cake but I think he was influenced by his sister in this choice.

New skills for Li-Li. We spend many hours in this potty. I have actually moved the potty chair to the corner of the kitchen, cause I just can't stay in the bathroom half the day. We aren't making a whole lot of progress despite the happy looking potty trainer in the photo. He is enjoying that train book though. And the M&M's he gets if he performs. Ah this too will pass and then that will be just one more way that my baby is growing up and getting too big too fast.

Elijah is such a joy to our family. He is starting to laugh at jokes, and tries to make them. He gets embarassed when he giggles sometimes and hides his face in his hands. He loves trains and trucks and can be very possesive over them. He loves his Eeyore and still has his blankie and pacifier, which I secretly love. What a snuggle bug he is when he comes downstairs with all three wanting to sit and cuddle. He got to enjoy a Birthday Breakfast out with Mom-mom and Pop-pop E. last week. He and his twin cousin Verity had a very fun morning. Visiting puppies at the mall, having breakfast and then going to Chick-Filet to play on the play structure and have a snack. Our birthday celebration was pretty tame for him. We have had a sick Asher here for a while and I was just happy to get the cake made. The only reason he got a homemade cake was because I couldn't find the number to the bakery. Joel came home with McDonalds for a treat for all of us. So that was how we celebrated the joyous day when God gave us Elijah. Thank you God for my Boo. Please give us many more years of happy birthday celebrations with this sweet boy.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Li-Li! What a big boy he is getting to be! I know he will hate it, but that picture of him on the potty is so cute!!
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI-LI! We sure do love you! Your twin Verity had such a fun time with you! The pic of Elijah on the potty reminds me of pics I have seen of CB when he was little...what do you think? :)We are thankful for Elijah too...it seems like yesterday that we were at Thanskgiving with a brand new Elijah and me still with a belly...now we have had 3 and almost 4 kiddos since between you, me and Nae...crazy! I hope this makes sense...I think I am still coming off my medicine :) Love ya...
I simply can't believe he's THREE! oh my... and so yes, that means Verity is three.. how fast that went! What a fun time that had to be with Blair and Donna! How cute. Hang in there with potty training - Katelyn is still working on that. She's in training pants and doing a fairly good job but I thought she'd never get there just 2 months ago and she's 3 1/2! - (and we're only good during the day) ~ Have a great Thanksgiving! Hope you're all well for it! I missed seeing everyone on Sunday.
He is sure looking soo big, for some reason three yr olds are such a big change they enter in as toddlers who are potty training and still babyish in many ways and in 1 year they turn into preschoolers. Time goes so fast. Be sure to keep your snow up there, it's been too cold here I don't like it. Li is sooo cute! i remember when all 3 of us had our 2005 babies.
Happy Birthday Elijah! He is looking so big. I often want to call Asher Elijah. That is so much fun that Rachel was helping you to make his cake...oh the fun mommy skills you are teaching her. What a blessing to have little helpers in the kitchen=)
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment