

Last Friday, my Dad took Nate and Jerem to the local raceway to watch the preliminary races. What made this extra special (besides a fun day out with Pop-pop and no schoolwork) was that my Dad's buddy from work was one of the racers. Mike was so kind to the boys. They had pit passes, and had a blast. They loved sitting in the cars, hearing all the roaring engines and watching about fifty heats go off. Thank you Dad for making the time for special memories with the kids. They love you so much.

Look at these three cuddle bugs. Asher needed some new cozy jammies, so we made a trip to Carter's. I LOVE that store. Asher came home with two new pairs, and Eli got a new pair too. His have "Ooh-Ooh, Ahh-Ahhs" (monkeys) all over them. His favorite thing, and so adorable and snuggly. The fleece they make the jammies out of now. Oh my! I can't stop hugging the baby. Rachael has hand-me-downs from a kind neighbor.

My two youngest. Eli loves to have Asher sit on his lap. Asher loves to squirm off. Tonight Joel had the bigger four out for a Cub Scout event and I had such a great time with my lil' ones. They took an extra long bath, put on their cozy jammies and Eli and I ate popcorn, read books and played with toys with Asher on the floor. It really was a sweet time. I am often too busy to do things like that. The older ones had a great time at the corn maze, came home tired and dirty!

Ok. He is almost three (can't believe that) but he loves his paci. He can only have it for bed. The more children God has given me, the more relaxed I am about things like pacifiers. They grow up too fast anyway.
3 comments:
Oh waht sweet pics. I just love little ones in jammies esp right after a bath! How cool the boys got to go see drag races! That must have been such a good "manly" time. I can't believe li li will be 3 either our babies are growing up dont even get me started on Asher and Milenah pushing 9 and 8 months already.
Hi,Dani :)
I love this post! I am s glad that you got to spend unhurried time with Asher, that is by far the sweetest image in this post- well, besides that
Elijah calls Monkey's Ooh Ooh Ah-Ah's- because that is just what Grace does, too! ;) Lol! Sooo cute :)
I agree with you about the Paci, Dani- you know I feel the same way as you do, they grow up so fast as it is and something as tiny as a Paci is not going to bring them mortal harm. He will toss that Paci aside in good time, and with no real harm done ;) Hugs! xoxo's
Ugh! I am glad I checked...I thought I commented already...I must have gotten distracted when I first read this...I was so excited when I heard that dad was taking the big boys to the races...what a fun time it seems like they had! And I love pjs...the kiddos are so huggable in them...that is one thing I like about the cold weather :) Love ya...Shannon
Post a Comment