The pictures are poor quality as I was taking it thru my (open!)window while cooking dinner. Spring temperatures have arrived and have melted all our snow (besides a pile near the driveway) and the resulting MUD!! has kept the little ones quite busy and happy!! They played in the mud, adding scoops of snow to make slushies and driving every thing with wheels thru the puddles with glee. I had a full washer load of clothes and sweatjackets to wash that night.
But..I am willing to do that if these warm days stay around!!! It has been so nice to go for walks with the children each day, and my morning walks are now blessed with gorgeous pink sunrises and then light! God keeps his promises! Spring always follows winter. Thank you God, for a beautiful start to the week.
-oh, Asher is feeling much better. He had a few days of extreme grumpiness, but yesterday I noticed he was back almost to himself. And his belly problems actually seem to be doing better on the Ceftin that before he started. What is all that about??
2 comments:
My kids love playing in the dirt and in the mud. Im glad that it has been getting nice for you guys up there it has been a long yucky winter!
Hooray for warmer weather and mud and for little tummy's that are feeling better!
Post a Comment