Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Look Alikes

These three silly boys sure look alike. Eli is four, Asher is two, and Benny is six. We call this group "the little boys". Separated from "the big boys" by Rachael. And then Luke is "the baby". Right now the big boys and Rachael are having French class, the little boys are napping (or not!) and the baby is down for a nap too. The mommy is cleaning up the living room, doing laundry, and obviously checking the computer.

3 comments:

Linda Gross said...

Yup - sometimes I have to compare them size-wise until I can get the right name with the right boy! And did I see Elijah wearing Benny boots recently? That's going to confuse me even more. Growing up with so many sisters I know what it's like to be called the wrong name. My own mother used to call me "Dawn-Cheryl-Lori-Linda-Jill... oh whoever you are!"

Megan said...

Glad I'm not the only one who gets them confused. I look at pictures and think which one is that?! :) They are handsome little guys thats for sure!!

Denae said...

I had posted something on here and it never showed up booo. I remember Eli in that curious George sweatshirt... What handsome boys you have!