It seems I now have a due date. I don't think it is very accurate, but we shall see. I think I am a few weeks ahead. In any case they wrote me down as May 2, 2012.
My mom is pushing for a May baby, she doesn't have anyone in May yet. Joel's parents have all months covered a few times over. We have birthdays in January, February, March, June, July, August (2), September and November. So April or May will be just fine :) It seems far off, but I know it will come up in a flash.
I've been getting up early to walk for a while now. It is so cold and dark in the morning, but the stars shine brightly, and it encourages me to walk really fast. I think I am going to add in another mile. I need to if I come home from my walk, like I did this morning, and eat FOUR gingerbread cookies we received as a gift the night before! That's right, I ate them all. No sharing. They went good with the coffee I should not have had either. But it is Christmas after all. Not the kind of breakfast I want to tell the midwife about. I like the idea of sharing my "two hard boiled eggs and a piece of toast" breakfast (which is my usual) much better. I'll keep the cookie breakfast a secret! SHHHHHHH!
****a little update of our nephew Kevin. We are praying that he met counts at the cancer clinic today and is able to start chemotherapy. It is sad that it is the week of Christmas, and the week his oldest sister and her little baby are home for a visit, but it is what they really want to happen.
Great news to share is that TWO of Kevin's six siblings are matches for a bone marrow transplant that he will be undergoing this coming winter. That is a huge answer to prayer for his family, and for us. Thank You God for hearing and answering prayer. **************
4 comments:
I don't see anything wrong with gingerbread for breakfast. It is "bread" after all and don't many people eat toast for breakfast?
~Bonnie
Danielle - loved the confession! :)
and I also just noticed your seven sweeties picture at the top of your blog - I like that one. :)
Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting! I'm due on the 4th. I think you're the 7th person I know personally due in May. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well :-)
you are doing great there is no way Id be out in the dark cold early morning. But I have been doing zumba with some friends at least it is something. Esp w/ Christmas being so close I have been eating lots of junk at night it's not pretty. we have been praying for Kevin!
Post a Comment