We are going to keep on waiting for little boy to arrive when he feels he is ready. Next appointment is on Monday for another NST and ultra sound to check the fluids. In the mean time I am to drink and drink some more.
We went and picked up all the kids from my in laws and shared dinner with them before coming home.
I will update here when our baby arrives.
Other GOOD news!
Our nephew Kevin is doing so well! Please continue to pray for him though, we are so sure that God hears our prayers and answers them. Kevin is regaining weight at a good rate now, and his appetite is good. His blood checks have been going well, and his hair is even growing back in!!!! Praise God.
1 comment:
I am right there with you Danielle... just sitting here waiting for my little boy to decide when to come out! xo I will be praying for you and your little one.
Post a Comment