Friday, February 8, 2008

An End in Sight

Well, there is no baby yet. I had my Dr. app today and was a bit suprised to find that there is no change at all since last week. I was sent for a non-stress test and this little one is doing great, however he (or she) is still very high up, the Dr. couldn't even feel his head! I guess that accounts for all the heartburn!
I go for another appointment next wednesday and if there is still no baby I will be induced on Valentines Day. I can change that to Monday or tuesday of next week if I want to, but I am really praying that things go naturally. It is awfully tempting to schedule for Monday and get it over with, but I am trying to be patient here. So, there will be a new baby here in six days, if not earlier! Just wanted to keep you all updated!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Sorry to hear that you haven't progressed like you would have liked...but it can happen quickly can't it? How fun it would be to have a Valentine's day baby...but we'll pray that the little boo is here before then too! Can't wait to meet the baby! Love you Dani....

Megan said...

I've been checking every day hoping to see a picture of the new baby! Oh well - At least you know there's less than a week left no matter what! I'll be praying the baby comes soon. Can't wait to see pictures! Love ya - Megan

staceyhoff said...

praying for you here too, so glad you didn't get the bug, though I am sorry that Joel got sick instead (yechh) I know what you mean about Spring needing to come too (caught up on 2 posts 2night ;) it was a depressing span of days there. It was nice that today it wasn't so gray. I guess I will be seeing you on Sunday,unless...! But a Valentines Baby would be pretty cool :)

Linda said...

Every time I check your blog I have to laugh at myself. I check the date to see if it's pretty recent... if it were a few days old I may entertain myself with thoughts of hospital stays and a brief sabbatical from postings. This one looks pretty fresh though so I'm left in suspense again. I hope you feel your friends' anticipation with you...

Denae said...

I'm dying for you to have your new baby, probably not as much as you are but yay 5 days max now not too bad, I'm jealous yet unprepared for my own, I hope you've got everything ready I'm still unpacking baby stuff, tried to call today I will try on Sunday again. Love you!