
Here is our little boy during and after his first bath! We were so glad when that stinky bellly button fell off, and his circumcision was all healed up- into the baby tub he went. Elijah was my audience today as I gave Asher his first real bath. Now he smells as cute as he looks! He wasn't as upset as I thought he would be. He was most angry about getting undressed, he seemed to like the warm water and being in the sunshine of the kitchen window. Asher has been a bit fussy for us lately. Actually, alot fussy. I am trying to figure out why- but this is hard, he just won't tell me! He also decided he does not like his pacifier anymore, this is not a good thing for us. I am working hard and getting him to like it again.
Just wanted to share these two cute pictures. Now it is time to go and wake up that baby and feed him again, so then we can all go to bed. Last night he partied most of the night. Joel and I took turns with him, and finally he joined us in bed, which I think was his goal! Smart little Asher! It is hard to believe he ten days old already!
7 comments:
A-dor-a-ble! I love how you delight in little Mommy Moments even after doing it all several times before. Each one is so precious to you!
I made a mental note to offer to hold him for you and Joel today while you collected the other kiddies from children's ministry :-) but was disappointed to learn you weren't there. I will be praying for rest and endurance for you guys!
I love these cute chubby pictures, Danielle! I can't believe he's lost his cord already! My kids loved theres and it took a while for them to lose them. I can't believe it's already been 10 days!!! ~ We are praying for quality rest for you too! Enjoy your week with little Asher. ;)
Wow--what a cutie! He definately looks like a Madison baby! Praying for rest for your whole family!
You know I'v been watching your blog like a nut to see if you posted anything I'm like ok his mom is watching the big kids she has to have time to post something! Yeah like taking care of a newborn isn't an around the clock job. I can't believe his belly button is off already. Nothing like a newborn all sweet and clean after a bath. Im jealous I'm ready for this one to come out already she is starting to annoy me in my belly! Give him a big kiss on both of those chubby cheeks for me and the other munchkins too! Love you!
Dani,
He is so beautiful! Love the reflexive hands and those cute pudgy legs! I'll be praying that he will settle soon and you will have some rest. We were all disappointed not to be able to see you all this Sunday. It was good to see Benny though all smiles as usual!
What a cutie pie! I too cannot believe his belly button came off already. I cannot wait to give those cheeks a kiss either!
Love you guys...praying for rest for you!
Sooooooo cute! I too love how much you cherish each baby and each first is so exciting for you. Hope that Asher becomes calmer this week and that you have a wonderful week with your three youngest. Praise God for another healthy Madison baby!
Post a Comment