Last Friday evening I was able to attend a baby shower for a friend from church. I left Asher home with Joel and the kids since he is recovering and can't be out in crowds. I left some mommy milk in a bottle for him.
Joel and the five bigger kids were playing outside when Asher woke from his nap. Joel told the kids that he had to go feed the baby.
One of the kiddies said, "But Daddy, you can't feed the baby!"
"Yes I can," Joel replied
"No you can't Daddy- You don't have those Mommy things!"
Oh they make me laugh!!!!
Another funny:
I was surprised and a bit alarmed to pull a diaper out of the dryer the other day. And I don't cloth diaper. Somehow I wrapped up the diaper and the wipes with the recieving blanket that Asher had soiled and put them all in the washer, and the dryer!! I must say that the diaper was really clean- and dry. I was tempted to use it again!!!! And the wipes- they really could have been used again.
I did have to rinse that gritty gel stuff out of the bottom of the washer though.
maybe I am on to something here- Washable, disposable diapers
This is not the first time I have done this- I do it at least once per kid!
2 comments:
that was so cute mommy things hahaha that made me laugh! Thankfully Milenah will take a bottle too!
Too cute...love you...
Post a Comment