Asher and Li-Li in Mommy's favorite chair. It is probably their favorite too. This is where I like to rock and sing to them, nurse the baby and do my Bible reading. I didn't realize how much these two look alike until this picture.
It is hard to believe that a quarter of a year has passed with this sweetie in our home.
Thank you God for a beautiful day. Thank you for my beautiful kiddies.
It is hard to believe that a quarter of a year has passed with this sweetie in our home.
And below: my five little blessings. What a joy they are to me. What a gift!

Rachael helped me with laundry today. She can't reach the lines, but can hand me the clothes, what a wonderful little helper she is.

My beautiful baby girl. She isn't so little anymore, but she is still Baby Girl. She and her little brothers have been enjoying this wonderful summer-like day. The bigger boys are almost done their lessons and are eager to head outside too. 
Rachael helped me with laundry today. She can't reach the lines, but can hand me the clothes, what a wonderful little helper she is.
Thank you God for a beautiful day. Thank you for my beautiful kiddies.

10 comments:
ok, I know I can't add. I have a hard time remembering that there are six kids now instead of five! At least I haven't left one of them somewhere yet. Well, not for long!!
I have noticed the resemblance between Asher and Elijah-their both cute as can be. Rachael is growing up so much! Wonderful job Rach helping your mom.
I have noticed the resemblance between Asher and Elijah-their both cute as can be. Rachael is growing up so much! Wonderful job Rach helping your mom.
Hmm...my comment was lost I think. Anyway, I just said how beautiful your children are! And how I love this post because you can hear your gratefulness and thankfulness to God. He has given you a full quiver and you are indeed blessed!!! So glad you had a good day! xoxo
I did a double take at the caption reading "5 blessings". I actually sat there and counted and ran through names. I was sure there were six of them, but figured you would know better than me ;-) That is so something my mother would have done! I'm glad things are getting a bit easier with Asher.
yay I live for pics on the blog! How handsome your boys are! Elijah is starting to look like a big boy esp next to asher. I love the one of rachey under the clothes line it looks like she's at the foot of the cross. And of course all6 of them are cuties I wish I could kiss them all.
We love the pictures. Verity is sitting on my lap and when the pictures came up she squeeled "LI LI" Thank you for clairfing...I too was wondering about the 5 maddies :) I though you meant here are the other 5 after you had just written about Asher...I sure do have adorable nephews and neices...love ya...
What sweeties! Love the pictures!! :):)
Your kids just keep getting cuter & cuter!!! I can't believe how old Nate, Jerem, & Rach look, though. Would LOVE to see you all in person sometime soon!! :) Till then, keep the blog posts & pics coming. Love ya!
Dani,
It was great to see you at the CHAP convention...Glad I got to see your newest little blessing in person :)
Hope Asher is deciding that sleep is a good thing :)Your kiddos are beautiful!!
Blessings,Kathi
Post a Comment