Our little baby is getting big. He was five months old on the 14th.
Here is a kinda smile. He often gives big slobbery smiles, but he wouldn't for the camera, I think the flash was startling him.
Asher says, "Don't believe her, look at the evidence below. I sleep, like a baby. Well not ALL night. Sometimes I get a bit hungry at midnight, and then again at two or three. And it is a good habit to rise early, like at five thirty right??? "
I thought he looked so sweet here. This is during a nap, I had to come and wake him up but thought that I would get a cute 5 month picture first. 
Here is a photo of our "new" room. This used to be Nate, Jeremiah and Rachael's room. The walls are painted Milk Chocolate. I still need a curtain of some sort, and to hang a few pictures. Asher is the only one who slept here last night. I slept on the bottom bunk in the boys room. Joel slept on the couch. We are sleep training Asher this week. He screamed for about three hours, maybe more last night. Hopefully, soon he will get it and sleep all night for us. It made me feel so sad to hear him cry like that, when I had exactly what he wanted, but it is for his own good, and mine. I could really use a few more hours sleep each night.
It is hard to believe that Asher has been with us for five months already. We all just adore this little sweetheart. Thank you God for Asher Stephen!
5 comments:
The room looks so great Danielle!!! I love the color of the walls :) I"ll be praying for you as you train him in sleeping. That was always so hard for me too. It is for their best though - hang in there! Maybe he'll be a quick learner ;) lv ~ Julie
what cute pictures! I cant beieve it has been 5 mos either and 4 for Milenah. I am just using the last blog pictures as her 4 month photos I cant find my camera charger. You room looks really nice Is it sad not having your master bath? although I guess the hall one is kinda yours now? Good luck with the training I hate hearing babies cry too esp your own.
He is so precious! I love kissing those cheeks! You know I thought I heard a baby crying the last couple of nights.....;0) I hope he will train quickly! I'll be praying that all in the Mad. household will be sleeping soundly through the night soon.
I love the room color too! Though I think I would get hungry looking at chocolate walls all the time!
5 months already! I am praying for you and little Asher...you'll have to remind him of this when he is a teenager and you have trouble getting him to wake up in the morning :) and of course I love the brown walls! Can't wait to see the other rooms! Love ya...Shannon
I like your room too....I bet the boys are loving their new room:) Did you paint that too? What a little cutie that boy is!!! Great job being strong, Dani!
Post a Comment