Look at Rachael's face. She had such a blast slipping down the water slide. It reallly goes fast. Sometimes we put the baby pool at the bottom for extra fun!
I love Li-Li's face.... and Benny's squeals
this wa-wa juice sure tastes good!
What a beautiful week. The oldest two were away each day at Cub-Scout camp (they had a blast), so it was just me and the four little ones. Here is what we did after lunch yesterday.Soon I will be able to post pics of our new rooms. We have one to go yet, Rachael's.
7 comments:
What fun! I love Li-Li trying to take a drink in the last pic. And Rachael's face is rather funny(cute funny) in the first picture. I'll have to try your idea of the water slide. Our kids will climb out of the pool and run all the way to the swing set to go down our 'water slide.' Hardly seems worth it to me.
Even with the pool they still love playing in the sprinkler though. Nothin' like good ol' fashion summer fun!
what cute pictures! We put our baby slide at the bottom of Kayiahs little tykes gym she loves that! It looks like such a fun summer day! Li looks so big with his summer hair cut! Cant wait to see pics of the new rooms! My house is almost ready and then I will post some pics of that. All the faces were classic give them hugs for us
Cute...I love summer :) Can't wiat to see the rooms either...love ya
Cute, Danielle :) We do the same exact thing, turn the sprinklers on over the slide and put the baby pool at the bottom of the slide for waterslides. Glad to see that everyone is well :)
You certainly got some great action shots! :) How fun!
I had to laugh at your sister's comment because I thought the same thing - those faces are classic! What fun ideas, it looks like the kids were really blessed by your creativity.
so cute...my kids do the same thing with the sprinkler on the slide. doesn't it look like fun?? one of these days i'm going to surprise them and take a ride down :)
Post a Comment