Height: 25 3/4 inches (fortieth percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs, 5 oz !! (25 percentile)
He has gained three pounds and two inches since May, I am happy since all he eats so far is Mama's milk. Pretty soon we are going to try cereal.
I don't know what to call this get-up! Thanks Library ladies for the pig nose (Elijah's) bracelets, necklaces and funny glasses. The hat used to be mine, I wore it on my honeymoon. It was in alot better shape then, but hey so was I!
Let's hope this IS NOT what Nate's eyebrows grow to be when he is an old man!You can easily see that my kiddies think they are pretty funny, and the things they come up with, I did not help or encourage any of these disguises, they love to play silly things and are encouraged in the fact that if it is REALLY funny, mommy brings out the camera! Boy O boy do they keep me laughing!

5 comments:
What cute pics that put a smile on my face! I love looking into the minds of little kids! Lew and I really know what it's like to live with a little comedian Love you!
Love the pictures!! They made me smile! You're so right - even on the roughest of days the kids find a way to make me laugh. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
I love Nates the best I think - maybe it's most realistic :) We've gotten some doozies of library "rewards" this summer too. What a great title for this post!!!
Fun pictures! I just laugh when I look at Rachael's! She looks like a character from a fairy tale gone awry!
Hope you are doing well...we are praying for you all! Love ya...Shannon
Post a Comment