I haven't been this sick in a long time. I finally think that I am getting over the worst of it. After six kiddies, five which were nursing babies I have never had mastitis-till now.
It is pretty horrible. I guess I have it pretty bad. High fever (starting to go down a bit after two days on antibiotics), aches and soreness, a migraine and vomiting. Yuck!!!!!
What would I do without my mommy? She has come over at breakfast the last few mornings and collects the older five and takes them home to care for them. Joel gets them after work is over. What a blessing.
Asher has been pretty fussy lately. I know he isn't getting the quantity he is used to. I am hoping that once the infection passes I will be able to keep up with my growing boy. Joel tried to give him a bottle last night. The boy would rather starve than have fake milk.
At first I was tempted to think that God had pretty bad timing for this illness. Joel just started back to school for the year after a few weeks break. But I see that if I had this a week ago, I would have ended up in the ER at the beach. And it has caused me to slow down(to barely moving off the bed or couch) and stop stressing so much about the approaching homeschool year. There is alot of school things to photocopy, organize and just plan for, but not this week. All I am doing is being sick (and occasionally checking blogs, when the tylenol kicks in). And that is God's good and perfect plan for me this week.
4 comments:
Danielle,
I'm praying for you! Sorry you are so sick:-(
God is good though isn't he?. I'm glad you were able to get your vacation in between the sicknesses. And what an example you are of counting it all joy when in the midst of trial!
Great job Dani in seeing God's goodness in the midst of your sickness...Praise God for Mom-Mom Eder and for Him revealing His goodness to you. Praying that you are on the mend quickly....
Im so sorry to hear how sick you are. that sounds like no fun at all. I am praying for your quick recovery. Love the family boat pic and asher looking like a big boy.
I know I am a little behind here...so sorry you had yucky mastitis...I talked to your mom today and she said you are feeling better...I love the family pic you added to the side bar...love ya! Shannon
Post a Comment