We are so happy!! It is chilly today, but that didn't stop us from loading in the van to head to Rita's for some free yummy water ice!!! I timed it right, and got there at one thirty, before the school crowd, after the lunch crowd. The line was only a few deep.
We took our treats home. Nate and Jeremiah missed this little trip since they are on yet another educational adventure with their grandparents. To celebrate Nate's birthday, a week late, my parents took the boys to Harrisburg to the Civil War Museum. I am anxious to hear how they liked it. I am glad that my parents have taken it upon themselves to culture my kids. Nate's portfolio sure looks impressive!!The tulips are coming up in the front garden, the trees all have that beautiful red look of the buds popping out, and I have lots of mud to wipe up after the kids play outside. Yep, seems like spring is springing.
Happy fourth birthday little Kayiah!!!!! Rachael ate a grape water-ice to commemorate the event!! You did a great job on your Bible memory verse!!! Did you get your package yet???!
Here is something kind of fun. We had some errands to run today also. To the drug store for Jeremiah's inhaler (his asthma is acting up with his cold and the spring time) to the bank, and to Wendy's for lunch, before our stop at Rita's. Several people commented on the "big family" I laughed as I informed them I was missing two today!!! How fun to shock people a bit. I love it :)
2 comments:
Yay for Spring we love it too! We are a bit ahead here in Savannah we have baby leaves on the trees I love that Spring green color! Our tulips and for me hyacinths have grown and died (at least the flower part)it is not too hot yet give it a month and by May its Summer. We did get the package the dresses are adorable! Thank you so much. Kayiah loved her pictures the kids sent her and she has some to send in fact I have a whole slew of things I am going to send one of these days, ok I should have emailed you LOL, We say yum for the Ritas our closest is Hilton Head Island so prob not worth it 4 us.
Hooray for Ritas! Katelyn, Caleb, & I had grape too! Keith went for the peach though and we all loved our tastes that he generously gave us :) - Josiah chose the cherry... We love the free Ritas on the first day of Spring!
~Our tulips and daffodils are popping up too - Can't wait til the color comes to full force ~ yet then also come the itchy eyes and sneezing I spose. I'm glad for the color though. ~ Have a great week, Danielle!
Post a Comment