I was going to post some neat pictures I have from the last month, but my camera needs to be recharged first. I will try to get to that sometime this week :) I am so bad with electronic gadgets and things. So just a small update for now (to keep Denae happy).
About three more weeks left until we get to meet our new little one! Joel washed up the carseat for me and threaded the straps thru the lowest holes. I am really starting to feel done! The baby has done well for his recent tests. I think I have one more ultrasound left. All the late pregnancy aches and pains are here. I somehow forget how huge my belly can get, and how it is near to impossible to bend and pick up something off the floor. So glad I have lots of helpers here!
School is almost done! Hip hip hooray. I think I am as ready as the kids to be done this year. We did fit in some field trips this month that were pretty fun, and educational. These last few days we are just doing math and language, and Nate is finishing up his science text, but that is about it.
I am learning to crochet! My friend, Amy spent several hours patiently showing me how to do it. I failed miserably at making a baby bootie, so she suggested a nice pot-holder! It is pretty crooked! Maybe I will progress to baby booties by the end of summer, which will work since no one needs knitted socks on in July anyway :) The kids are pretty enthusiastic about my new "talent" and cheer me and my crooked little squares on!
So that is just a small little update on the Madi family.
2 comments:
Oh how hard those last few weeks of pregnancy are I think it's almost a blessing that we forget what it's like. I also remember that feeling at the end of the school year! We can't wait to come up and visit again this Summer meet our newest "cousie" I'll try to be patient and wait for some pics but I do have my limits : )
Did Amy warn you that crocheting can be very addicting? Glad to hear you're sticking with your crooked squares - they'll get better every time :)
Post a Comment