The BB gun range is a favorite of our boys. They got to go to this two times. They also did archery and sling-shot.
Nate is a very accurate shot. I did this once, when I took them to day camp a few years ago, and even though Nate was about 9 then, he was way better than I was. Since I haven't practiced since, I am sure he is way better than me now. Jeremiah loves the archery range maybe even more than the BB guns.
Joel and the two oldest left home by about seven am. I had packed a huge cooler of food for them to take along and it came home empty at ten-thirty pm! In addition to all the activities shown above they were able to do some handicraft things, see a laser light show, enjoy dinner at the campfire and just be glad that God made them men all day long. All three came home dirty, tired and happy with lots of adventure stories to share with me. Thank you Joel for taking the time to spend with our boys!
2 comments:
How cool! I'm glad they got to do lots of manly things, I'm also very glad that I am not a man! Uncle Lewis would have loved to tag along it's all tea parties and little pet shop for him! Oh I thought about your crocheting made me laugh on the duggar show (the lady with 19 kids) their new daughter in law and one of the cousins was trying to learn and were not getting it at all, it looks pretty hard, I think you should put your efforts into making hair bows ; )
Denae, as the mother of almost six boys I think the effort to make hair bows will not be much appreciated. But if you want to make some and give your neice some for her 8th birthday, that would be lovely!
Post a Comment