Joel celebrates his birthday today. We were so blessed to go out to dinner last night and remember our first date, exactly sixteen years earlier! God has surely blessed us beyond what we could imagine. I am thanking God for my handsome hunny and the wonderful Daddy, husband, provider, lover and friend that he is. I am most thankful for each year I have had with Joel watching him grow more and more in love with our Savior. What a blessed woman I am! The seventeen year old me didn't know what was coming when I said yes, and gave Joel a happy 22nd birthday kiss!
On a side note- I think I am getting kind of addicted to frappucino! This week we had one from McDonalds, and we had one from Starbuck's last night. I could go for another RIGHT NOW! Maybe my record of getting about 3 hours sleep a night is contributing to this? :)
3 comments:
mmmmm frapaccinos yum! Welcome to the addiction, kinda suprised you would like them arent they slightly creamy or do you get yours w/out that. Happy Birthday Joel.
Me too Danielle, me too...although I think I always had quite the fondness for them:o) Its easy to recreate them at home though....I fill a glass 1/2 way with coffee, the other 1/2 about 3/4 with milk, and top it off with creamer...my favorite is adding chocolate ovaltine and using irish creamer:oP You can blend everything in a blender iwth ice if you want the authentic texture too!!!
Frappaccinos! I love mocha things too! I go for the soy versions so I get my fix at Sheetz and usually frozen-style. Ahhh! That's such a fun birthday outing too. Hope you guys are all doing well and I will be sleeping more soon!
Post a Comment