Luke Adoniram turned eight months last Friday. How time is flying by with our little boy. We are enjoying him so much. He is starting to branch out and eat a few other foods, such as sweet potatoe. He also enjoys small pieces of bread. And his teeth? Still missing. Yesterday Luke reached another milestone. No, not sleeping all night! He is starting to pull up to a stand. He did this in his crib and also on the steps, and Rachael's toy bin. Oh this one is in a big hurry!
Other news at our home...Benny, Eli and Asher have the "chicken pops". This was not entirely a suprise to me, as I knew they had been exposed, but I wasn't sure if they would get them or not. Well, they did. They are doing great with them. Benny is over them, except for the scabs and the other two probably have a day or two left. This is one vaccine we decided to hold off on, to see if they would get them naturally, so we are actually kind of glad? that they caught them, as awful as it sounds to say so. If they had not caught these by the time they were twelve, we would have given the vaccine. We will see if the older set catches them or not. I have about two weeks to wait to find out.
I felt so bad for them on Sunday since we had to stay home from church, and the Pinewood Derby for Cub-Scouts. So I took the little boys out for a ride, and brought home Happy Meals, which we NEVER get (we do get McDonald's on occasion, but we are strictly a dollar menu family) and they had these cute little trucks in them. My poxy boys were cheered up!
3 comments:
Wow...HAPPY MEALS..it was quite a day. I am glad to hear they are feeling better so now just waiting to hear about the older guys (and gal!). Luke is growing so fast...how does that keep happening?
wish I could come expose mine. Remember the dolls we got when we had the pops?
Denae
I do. I loved that doll so much and still think it was neat of Dad to buy all three of us such a nice present because he felt so bad for us. We were pretty covered. I remember napping in mom's bed, covered in Calamine lotion...
Post a Comment