
Ok, so this is a terrible mug shot. Looks like a line up for a crime. Even caught Jerem mid-itch after about five hundred reminders "don't scratch!" The three older children came down with chicken pox about 13 days after we noticed spots on Benny. Our little baby boo has some pops too, which we were not trying for, but were probably inevitable. He is doing very well with them. They are all feeling much better now. Poor Nate had them the worst, with high fevers and a few uncomfortable days. We went thru an entire bottle of Calamine, 1 bottle children's Advil, one bottle Children's tylenol, several batches of Domeboro powder (which is excellent for itchies of all sorts, especially chicken pox or shingles) compresses and two bottles of Benadryl over the course of this illness. Just trying to keep Rite Aid in business!
We had a few visitors that came to catch them from us, so we will see if we were sucessful is spreading the fun around.
2 comments:
I think Jerem's face says it all! I remember having the "pops" and itching like crazy -- poor kids! At least you're on the tail end of it.
All I could think was man Rachael looks like such a big girl here I know it's b/c you cant see her missing teeth or maybe the hair pulled back??? Hope they feel better soon they look miserable in the pic : (
Post a Comment