We have all been sick to varying degrees the past week. I am still feeling sick with a stomach virus, a few kids have colds and two have pink eye. We have been laying low. It has been nice out, so I have been able to open windows and get out soome of the germs (or maybe let more in?). Anyway, no new pictures to share this week. You really wouldn't care to see my toy-scattered living room, blankies on the couch (including my big, ratty but favorite pink blanket that I had since I was little), and messy faced, pink eyed children anyway, would you?
Please continue to pray for Kevin. He starts radiation today. He will get that twice a day for three days. Then he will have a few days break and start chemotherapy.
2 comments:
Oh Danielle, I heard you were all sick. Been praying for you! Hoping that it is all going away now.
~Bonnie
I'v been praying for you too mom let me knw u guys were all kinda sick. Praying 4 Kevin as well. Actually I would like some pics of the kids even sick but I'll let u pass b/c stomach bugs are my least favorite thing EVER!!! Feel better soon : (
Post a Comment