A few weeks ago, Asher enjoyed the day out with Mom-mom and Pop-pop and his cousin. They left in the morning for breakfast at McDonald's and then traveled to the train musuem to see the large, real engines and to spend hours playing with this huge train table.
Asher and Blair had a lot of fun together, and my parents had a nice time watching them play and enjoy the day together. The boys really enjoyed pretending to drive, and shovel coal into the coal car. I was told that they chattered happily to each other the entire car ride, and the things they were saying were so funny. I love four year olds!
My dad liked this model, since he spent over half his life in this place. He said it really did look like this, with the trains and I remember seeing the water tower, though it isn't there now.
Again, thanks Mom and Dad for making special memories with the kids. They all love you and look forward to any time spent with you, but especially enjoy their special birthday dates.
1 comment:
Milenah would love it here too! Im glad that Asher and blair have eachother they are too cute. I like the Scott paper model too! I can't wait to come sit at your new table and chat with you!
Post a Comment