Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Sweet-Love

 Oh Baby-Luke, how we all love you.  (dressed and ready for church)
 Getting way too big on us, way too fast!  Luke is now 21 months old. 

You are our Sweet-Love and we can't get enough of you!


Our baby Luke is getting so big.  I know that in a few short weeks when our new baby-dear arrives, he will seem monstrously huge, but for now he is our sweet little baby.  He has the nick-name Sweet-Love, and he wears it well.  Everyone thinks Luke is pretty quiet.  Well, he is not!  He is starting to really exert his little will, and has definite likes and dislikes.  He likes cookies.  He likes cereal.  He LOVES juice first thing in the morning, and He loves his siblings, especially "Sissy".  Luke likes to play "ow-sigh" with the other children.  He likes to go for rides with Daddy, and protests if Joel leaves home in the evening without him.  Luke loves his blankie and "ba-bah" (pacifier), which are two habits that I don't really care about him having at this point. 

It is amazing, and slightly scary, how incredibly quick these little babies grow up on me.  So I intend to enjoy every. single. moment. with my Lukie and thank God for the blessing of babies. 

2 comments:

Amy and Brian said...

For some reason, this post made me cry. I can't believe how big Lukey is. Gracie loves him a lot! I can't wait to meet your newest baby though (I had a dream that he had dark hair though!! LOL....doubtful, but that would be funny!!).

Wonderful pics too!!

Debbie Fitts said...

What a cutie! He looks like a lot of fun.

debbie @momys